Marketing Your Culture
More than ever your company culture should be aligned as a part of your overarching business strategy. Not only is company culture part of your brand, which should be an important part of your products or services, it can either be an advocate of your vision, or your opponent.
Your culture should speak to your core values and your company’s unique “why” customers do business with you. When your employees, culture and customers are aligned, they create a community, or bond, that becomes your greatest asset. This asset will attract the right customers, influencers, partners, and ultimately the right employees to your organization.
HR Tech & Compliance Best Practices
Join Josh Hoover and Corrina Nation from BTR and Stacy H. Barrow, Esq., BAN’s Director of Compliance in this cohosted webinar on the intersection of technology and compliance.
Takeaways will include:
1. Importance of data security;
2. A better understanding of how technology and compliance are complimentary;
3. Insight into managing your technology to remain compliant.
HCM TRENDS: Catalyst To Conversation Diversity & Inclusion
Presenters: Andrea Dunn, Michelle Filler, and Bobbi Kloss
Events shaping our country today:
- #MeToo Movement
- Black Lives Matter
- Disparate impact of Black and Latino populations affected by COVID-19
- Supreme Court decision in BOSTOCK v. CLAYTON COUNTY, GEORGIA recognizing sexual identity within the LGQBT community as a protected sexual discrimination class
Compliance and Security Standards
It's not just about employee and customer information, it’s also the employer data and intellectual property data businesses have everywhere, from documents to email to cloud storage to accounting, attacks could cripple small businesses.
This webinar will focus on:
1. Multifactor Authentication
2. Security Audits and Experts
3. Compliance Updates
4. Everyone’s Job