Introduction to Consumer Directed Healthcare & Account-Based Plans: HDHPs, HSAs, FSAs, and HRAs
Join BAN's Director of Compliance, Stacy H. Barrow, Esq. for an informative webinar on Consumer Directed Healthcare and Account-Based Plans. Webinar attendees will gain an understanding on the background of Consumer Directed Healthcare, HSA eligibility and contribution rules, how HSA funds may be used, and how employers may contribute to HSAs.
Stacy will also discuss HRAs and FSAs under the Affordable Care Act.
Key takeaways include:
· An understanding of the rules surrounding high deductible health plans (HDHPs)
· How HSAs, FSAs and HRAs can coordinate with HDHPs
· How HSAs, FSAs and HRAs have changed under the ACA
HR Technology: 2019 HR Tech Conference & Expo
Josh Hoover, Director of HR Tech, BAN and Director of Client Relations & Strategic Initiatives for Benefit Technology Resources (BTR) and
Corrina Nation, Business Development Project Manager, BTR
On October 1-4, BTR will attend the annual HR Technology Conference & Exposition in Las Vegas, where we will join with leading HR leaders and professionals to gain insight on the best technologies for HR administration needs. Over 450 exhibitors will showcase the newest technologies, trends, and features of all things HR Tech. And we want to share all the goodies with you!
We are proud to announce our first employer-centric webinar, where you will hear all about:
- The latest industry trends
- How to drive HR success with technology
- How to optimize usage of your current HR systems
- What to look for when in the market.
Plan Performance Reporting
Newer analytic techniques (based on “big data” analysis in other industries) are being implemented in the health and medical benefits spaces. These techniques have the potential to transform cost control and risk mitigation in employer-sponsored health plans.
In this Webinar, Dr. Bruce Campbell will review:
- How these techniques work and are applied in other industries
- Examples of the emerging use of these techniques in private health plans
- Options for implementing advanced analytics at the employer level.