Other topics will include:
• How to build an HR Systems Strategy & its key components
• Best practices for managing a strategy ongoing
• Real client case studies
Building an HR Systems Strategy
HIPAA Privacy & Security Overview
This webinar should be attended by employers with self-insured plans or those with fully insured plans that create, maintain, or receive PHI under HIPAA.
Join Stacy H. Barrow, Esq. for an overview of HIPAA’s Privacy and Security Rules. During this webinar, Stacy will review the different types of entities subject to HIPAA, take an in-depth look at Protected Health Information (PHI), individual rights under HIPAA, and what to do when there is a breach of PHI.
Key takeaways include:
- Understanding which entities and types of plans are subject to HIPAA’s Privacy rule
- Understanding which information is protected under HIPAA
- Learn the permitted uses and disclosures of PHI under HIPAA
This webinar satisfies HIPAA training requirements for members of an employer’s HIPAA workforce who handle Protected Health Information (PHI) as part of their job duties.
Note: Many employers with fully insured plans (i.e., no health FSAs or HRAs) will have limited obligations under HIPAA.
Musculoskeletal Procedures and Costs
- Understanding the importance of cost variation and Place of Service;
- The role of Centers of Excellence in care of musculoskeletal condition treatment;
- How to address “experimental and non-FDA approved treatments;
- Out of Network providers and elective treatments;
- Which indicator codes and safe harbors apply to various employment situations (e.g., waiting periods, changes in cost, changes in employment status);
- How to address other situations, such as opt-out payments, union employees, and conditional offers of coverage to spouses