Affordable Care Act Update: What’s New with the ACA?
In this informative webinar Stacy H. Barrow, Esq., BAN’s Director of Compliance, discusses the current state of the Affordable Care Act, including top compliance issues in 2020, new legal and regulatory updates in employee benefits, and a look at recent court cases of interest.
1. An understanding of the top benefits issues in 2020
2. A better understanding of new legal and regulatory issues
3. Insight into relevant court cases
How to Solve the Biggest HR Tech Problems
HR Technology can be used during the entire employee lifecycle - from candidate to COBRA. In this webinar, Josh Hoover and Corrina Nation join up to explain how employers can address some of the biggest pitfalls of HR technology. Every HR professional wants to leverage tech to deal with the tactical aspects of their job, so they can focus on more strategic initiatives; the only way to do that is to make technology work for you, and not against you.
Find out how:
1. Effective communications can help with expectation management, relationship building, and relationship strengthening with HR tech vendors to build a better employee experience;
2. Efficient automation can build on these communications for easier use, freeing up time for more strategic tasks and manual knowledge work;
3. Non-automated tasks can be integrated with a more robust platform, and how to explore the possibilities & limitations to find programs that work for you.