Introduction to Consumer Directed Healthcare and Account-Based Plans: HDHPs, HSAs, FSAs, andHRAs
Join BAN's Director of Compliance, Stacy H. Barrow, Esq. for an informative webinar on Consumer Directed Healthcare and Account-Based Plans. Webinar attendees will gain an understanding on the background of Consumer Directed Healthcare, HSA eligibility and contribution rules, how HSA funds may be used, and how employers may contribute to HSAs. Stacy will also discuss HRAs and FSAs under the Affordable Care Act.
Key takeaways include:
1. An understanding of the rules surrounding high deductible health plans (HDHPs);
2. How HSAs, FSAs and HRAs can coordinate with HDHPs;
3. How HSAs, FSAs and HRAs have changed under the ACA.
How Reference Based Pricing can Reduce Medical Costs by Creating Custom Built Network Pricing
Join John Marshall, Senior Actuary and Principal at Windsor Strategy Partners, as he provides an in-depth presentation on creating custom built network pricing to reduce medical costs for your clients with Reference Based Pricing.
The presentation will cover:
1. The history, evolution and current status of RBP;
2. Why RBP is the new wave of transparent medical pricing;
3. How to apply RBP;
4. When to apply RBP;
5. Effect of RBP on plan costs and stop loss costs;
6. Risks and pitfalls associated with RBP;
7. The future of RBP.